strcpy

Frank Swarbrick swarbric at tramp.Colorado.EDU
Fri Apr 8 08:26:31 AEST 1988

In article <3365 at haddock.ISC.COM> karl at haddock.ISC.COM (Karl Heuer) writes:
>Is this any worse than, say, everybody dreaming up his own name for "bool"%?
[...]
>%among those of us who don't like to overload "int" for this.

Gee, and I don't even define it as an int.  I use

typedef enum {false,true=!false} bool;

I don't suppose that there's any real value in doing this, but oh well...

Frank Swarbrick (and his cat)
swarbric at tramp.UUCP               swarbric at tramp.Colorado.EDU
...!{ncar|nbires}!boulder!tramp!swarbric
"Timothy Leary is dead..."