C preprocessor for VMS needed desperately

Barnacle Wes wes at obie.UUCP
Tue Apr 5 02:13:52 AEST 1988

In article <134 at insyte.uucp>, jad at insyte.uucp (Jill Diewald) writes:
| I have one preprocessor (I think its the DECUS one) and I can recompile
| it with very large internal buffers.  It does solve the large macro
| problem but it doesn't use the correct include library search (It expects
| everything on the current directory or specified with the -I option).
| I need the preprocessor to use the C$INCLUDE and VAXC$INCLUDE logicals
| to find the include files.

Why don't you find the code for "#including" files in the DECUS cpp
and re-write it to search C$INCLUDE and VAXC$INCLUDE?  It shouldn't be
too difficult using the `fwild' function from the DECUS library, if
you have that.
--
    /\              -  "Against Stupidity,  -    {backbones}!
   /\/\  .    /\    -  The Gods Themselves  -  utah-cs!utah-gr!