Whaddinell is noalias anyway

Stan Friesen sarima at gryphon.CTS.COM
Mon Apr 25 08:38:06 AEST 1988

In article <226fc1d7:9492 at snark.UUCP> eric at snark.UUCP (Eric S. Raymond) writes:

>One of the major problems with 'noalias' is that, beyond your rather general
>idea of what it's for, it seems no two mortals have every succeeded in agreeing
>on exactly what it implies.

	Yeah, I just finished reading the relevant portions of the Draft
Standard, and I STILL don't know what it means! And I thought I could read
any piece of legalese ever written! HELP, I need a translator.
--
Sarima Carandolandion			sarima at gryphon.CTS.COM
aka Stanley Friesen			rutgers!marque!gryphon!sarima