GOTO intoxication

Mike Van Pelt vanpelt at unisv.UUCP
Fri Apr 22 02:35:35 AEST 1988

In article <733 at ambush.UUCP> kimcm at ambush.UUCP (Kim Chr. Madsen) writes:
>Even Mr. Dijkstra had once compared the goto's with alcohol, it's nice
>when used properly, you get headaches when you use it too much and you
>don't give it to minors.

Now THAT'S the best description I've heard yet, and from Dijkstra, no
less.  Who would have ever thought...

Now, if we can just get rid of the Carrie Nation types who go around
bashing those few necessary goto's with axes...  :-)
--
Mike Van Pelt           Unisys, Silicon Valley            vanpelt at unisv.UUCP
Bring back UNIVAC!                              ...uunet!ubvax!unisv!vanpelt