gotos (actually, silliness re goto comments)

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Sun Apr 10 10:36:52 AEST 1988

> ... I don't think he really meant that he has to bully his employees to
> get them to do it his way.

Not a problem, since any who don't, don't stay employees :-).

> He seems like a nice enough fellow. Texan, I think.

Well, you got the longitude roughly right at least...  Saskatchewanian.

> ... The way I see it, the supervisor works for the
> engineer, not the other way around.

Real engineers work for themselves, not for their supervisors!
--
"Noalias must go.  This is           |  Henry Spencer @ U of Toronto Zoology
non-negotiable."  --DMR              | {allegra,ihnp4,decvax,utai}!utzoo!henry