Query about C compilers on IBM 370s.

johnl at ima.UUCP johnl at ima.UUCP
Sat Apr 9 06:56:31 AEST 1988

I have heard some not too great comments about the commercially
available C compilers on IBM 370s.  I would like to find out
the truth regarding this matter.  So, if anyone has any experience,
comments, suggestions, I would like to hear them.  Also, any
recommendations for good C compilers.  Thanks.

Yogesh Gupta			| If you think my company will let me
Cullinet Software, Inc.		| speak for them, you must be joking.
Ph: (408) 434-6636
[From decvax!decwrl!ames!cullsj!gupta (Yogesh Gupta)]
--
Send compilers articles to ima!compilers or, in a pinch, to Levine at YALE.EDU
Plausible paths are { ihnp4 | decvax | cbosgd | harvard | yale | bbn}!ima