Block Closure

Randell E. Jesup jesup at pawl13.pawl.rpi.edu
Thu Apr 21 16:38:56 AEST 1988

In article <732 at imagine.PAWL.RPI.EDU> jefu at pawl14.pawl.rpi.edu (Jeffrey Putnam) writes:
>In a nice bitmap oriented editor, blocks might be indicated by
>drawing lines around the block, drawing a vertical line in front of it,
>or even by changing color or font (:-).

Don't joke: the first version of C I used (for the C-64, no less!) had an
editor that allowed giving any of 15 colors to any line (against a black
background).  It really makes the structure of a routine jump out at you.

     //	Randell Jesup			      Lunge Software Development
    //	Dedicated Amiga Programmer            13 Frear Ave, Troy, NY 12180
 \\//	beowulf!lunge!jesup at steinmetz.UUCP    (518) 272-2942
  \/    (uunet!steinmetz!beowulf!lunge!jesup) BIX: rjesup
(-: The Few, The Proud, The Architects of the RPM40 40MIPS CMOS Micro :-)