Any way to catch exit()?

greg yachuk greggy at infmx.UUCP
Tue Aug 30 05:57:43 AEST 1988

Microsoft C defines a function `onexit()' which takes the address of a
function that is to be executed when the program terminates normally.
Up to 32 functions may be specified, which are executed in a LIFO manner.
The functions may not take any parameters.

The MSC 5.0 manual also states that there is a similar ANSI-standard
functions named `atexit()'.  I don't know anything about it.

Greg Yachuk		Informix Software Inc., Menlo Park, CA	(415) 322-4100
{uunet,pyramid}!infmx!greggy		why yes, I DID choose that login myself