hash algorithm

David Keppel pardo at june.cs.washington.edu
Wed Aug 24 05:28:57 AEST 1988

djones at megatest.UUCP (Dave Jones) writes:
>[ posted hash algorithm, no thanks from anybody ]

Personally, I don't have any use for hashing right now (but I'll
probably be back to you in a few weeks :-), I *do* appreciate various
source postings to various groups.  They encourage me to expand my
freeware libraries and help me write better code, faster.

I hope I speak for the net when I say "thanks for being thoughtful
enough to share your code".

	;-D on  ( Freeware is free where the free wear )  Pardo
		    pardo at cs.washington.edu
    {rutgers,cornell,ucsd,ubc-cs,tektronix}!uw-beaver!june!pardo