fortran to C translator

Mark Davidson markd at proxftl.UUCP
Tue Aug 16 01:11:05 AEST 1988

In article <469 at accelerator.eng.ohio-state.edu> rob at kaa.eng.ohio-state.edu (Rob Carriere) writes:

>If you live on a PC and have money ($750), there's a program called
>FOR_C by Cobalt Blue, 1683 Milroy, Ste 101, San Jose, CA 95124,(408)723-0474
>
>I have no relation with Cobalt Blue, nor have I used this (or any
>other) product of theirs.  I am copying this info out of an ad in
>Computer Language, July 88, pg 129.
>
>Rob Carriere

There is another FORTRAN to C translator available called PROMULA.FORTRAN
available from PROMULA Development Corporation, 3620 N. High Street,
Suite 301, Columbus, Ohio 43214, (614) 263-5512; Like the product mentioned
above, this is only if you live on a PC.  Cost: $450

Also, I have no relationship with PROMULA Development.  However, I have used
both FOR_C and PROMULA.FORTRAN and think of PROMULA.FORTRAN highly.
--
---
  In real life: Mark E. Davidson       uflorida!novavax!proxftl!markd