Sets in C (?) :idea from PASCAL

U23405 at UICVM.BITNET U23405 at UICVM.BITNET
Fri Aug 12 03:20:19 AEST 1988

(Please don't flame at me, I'm just being curious.) :-)

In PASCAL, there is a datatype called SET that (obviously) deals with sets.
What I would like to know is whether anyone has tried to implement this
datatype in C (either by a system header file or by typedefs). Any comments
would be helpful. (And I mean *ANY* comments)

                                                 Thanks,

                                                 Michael Steiner
                                                 Email: U23405 at UICVM