Help request re:MS Windows Toolkit

Nick Jurascheck <JurascheckNH> nhj at cs.bham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 25 03:31:53 AEST 1988

Desperate plea for urgent assistance:

Has anyone on the net programmed  dynamic dialog boxes with the MS Windows
(Version 2) Toolkit?

I have tried using modal dialog boxes (CreateDialogIndirect), and also
modeless ones (DialogBoxIndirect) with no results at all in both
cases. The MS documentation is very limited, especially on the
DLG_TEMPLATE structure and on how to create a HANDLE to a data
structure, for use as an input parameter to DialogBoxIndirect.

I have done the obvious checks on the data which I'm putting into my
dialog-box template, and also tried using the data produced by
DIALOGEDIT to recreate a dialog box. Perhaps there is an error in the
documentation? (surely not!)

Any help gratefully accepted,

(Please email)
nick