Standard Indentation etc.

Peter da Silva peter at ficc.uu.net
Fri Dec 16 00:50:18 AEST 1988

[ Here come the flames, it's all right. (dee dee dee... dee dee dee...) ]

I disagree. I have recently been convinced that there are cases where
the one true style is necessary for readability and editing convenience:

	if( unfortunate but necessary
	    very long conditional )
	{
		stuff;
	}

Indents 1 tabstop for the body, indent it to line up nicely for the
conditional. The open brace on the following line provides useful
cues for the reader. Having the brace on its own line also makes it
easier on the programmer.

I'm gradually reprogramming my human biocomputer to use this style.
--
Peter da Silva     `-_-'     Ferranti International Controls Corporation
   "Have you hugged  U  your wolf today?"        uunet.uu.net!ficc!peter
Disclaimer: I accept full responsibility for my typos. peter at ficc.uu.net