Standard indentation?

Russ Nelson nelson at sun.soe.clarkson.edu
Fri Dec 23 13:42:17 AEST 1988

In article <220.nlunix6 at orcenl.uucp> bengsig at orcenl.uucp (Bjorn Engsig) writes:

   I've used the n-key very much lately :-(

I promise I will never mention indentation again.
I promise I will never mention indentation again.
I promise I will never mention indentation again.
I promise I will never mention indentation again.
(this is *all* in response to my quest for indentation standards)
I promise I will never mention indentation again.
I promise I will never mention indentation again.
I promise I will never mention indentation again.
I promise I will never mention indentation again.
--russ (nelson at clutx [.bitnet | .clarkson.edu])
To surrender is to remain in the hands of barbarians for the rest of my life.
To fight is to leave my bones exposed in the desert waste.