turboc - clrscr() & gotoxy() functions

Dieter Stubler ds at pcsbst.UUCP
Thu Dec 1 19:13:54 AEST 1988

In article <3ff17f35.7183 at apollo.COM> landry at apollo.COM (Chris Landry) writes:

>I'm a fairly new MSDos TurboC user. (vers 1.0)
>But I've used msdos TurboPascal for some years.
>
>Does TurboC allow screen functions like...
>
>  clrscr();   gotoxy(x,y);  clreol();   etc?

If you would have bougth this compiler, you would have a manual.
Further you would have version 2.0 with all his benefits.
So if are not able to spend a few $ for this nice compiler, you should
not tell all the world, that you are using an illegal copy, by asking such
silly questions.
This newsgroup is no manual replacement !!!

Think about it

	Dieter