syntax description of c

Wayne Beech beech at engr.uky.edu
Thu Dec 15 02:05:45 AEST 1988

In article <873 at irisa.UUCP>, sanchez at irisa.UUCP (Patrick Sanchez) writes:
> Could someone email me the lex and yacc syntax description of the C language ?
> I would appreciate greatly not to redo all the work others have already done.
>

>         ----- Patrick SANCHEZ @ IRISA (Centre de Rennes) -----
> +-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------+
> | IRISA                       |  EMAIL : sanchez at irisa.fr                    |
> | Campus de Beaulieu          |                                              |
> | F-35042 Rennes Cedex        |  UUCP  : {uunet,mcvax,inria}!irisa!sanchez   |
> | FRANCE                      |          sanchez at irisa.UUCP                  |

several request similar to this have been posted to comp.lang.c and misc.wanted
in the past but no one ever answers them...at least not thru news.  does no one
have this or do they mail the information to the poster directly.  i would
be interested in having a copy of this also.

UUCP  : {cbosgd | uunet}!ukma!ukecc!beech
BITNET: beech%ukecc.uucp at ukma
DOMAIN: beech at engr.uky.edu