looking for getopt() implmentation

Jeff Leyser jal3495 at ultb.UUCP
Thu Dec 1 04:49:00 AEST 1988

I am trying to find an implementaion of the getopt() routine for QuickC,
preferably source, preferably public domain.  If anyone out there in net
land knows of such a beastie, I sure would appreciate some info.

Please Email any replies, I will summarize for the 'net.
--
Jeff Leyser, Professional Student           {WCS}!rochester!ritcv!ultb!jal3495
                 a[b] == b[a] -- The Ultimate in Job Security