hardcoded constants

Ken Arromdee arrom at aplcen.apl.jhu.edu
Fri Dec 23 05:51:50 AEST 1988

>How about sizeof('\0') is equal to the size of an integer, which is
>unlikely to be 1?
>Remember, in C, character constants are integer constants.

I was under the impression that "sizeof" is done at compile time and isn't
really a function, so this would correctly return 1.
--
"Thinking small is seeing your bus on the other side of the street, and
           wishing you could teleport across to catch it."

--Kenneth Arromdee (ins_akaa at jhunix.UUCP, arromdee at crabcake.cs.jhu.edu,
	g49i0188 at jhuvm.BITNET) (not arrom at aplcen, which is my class account)