do you like?

The Stinkpuff angst%csilvax at hub.ucsb.edu
Sat Feb 20 10:39:26 AEST 1988

In article <906 at PT.CS.CMU.EDU> edw at IUS1.CS.CMU.EDU (Eddie Wyatt) writes:
>  I'm soliticing  comments on two new macro I added to my repetoire of
>useful things.
>
>#define IMPORT(from)    extern
>#define EXPORT(to)
>
>example of usage:
>
>IMPORT (geometry.c) 		TOKEN vw_trans_at();
>EXPORT (tokenf.c main.c) 	void add_to_frametable();

Yes!  I like them.  I usually use

#define import		extern
#define export

but yours are better, in my humble opionion.

BTW, other useful macros for information hiders/software engineers are:

#define private		static		/* function or variables */
#define public				/* same */
#define procedure	void		/*

Comments?

Dave Stein                     Running without aim through the razor weeds that
angst%csilvax at hub.ucsb.edu     only reach my knees.   And when I'm lying in the
...ucbvax!hub!csilvax!angst    grey sleep, I don't know how to walk the boards.