C Users' Group Library?

The Druid dredick at vax.bbn.com
Wed Feb 24 01:17:21 AEST 1988

   I have just joined The C Users' Group.

   They have a Public Domain Software Library of about 155 volumes.

   The trouble is that they only distribute in IBM PC, Osborne, or 8"
   standard format.

   I HAVE A MAC --> 3 1/2" format!

   Question: does anybody know of a system on the net that holds this
             Public Domain Software Library that I can get to via ftp?

Thanks in advance for any INFORMATION!

-- Donald Redick (dredick at bbn.com)