Fortran -> C translator needed

Shekar_Narayanan.SV at Xerox.COM Shekar_Narayanan.SV at Xerox.COM
Fri Feb 19 09:29:07 AEST 1988

Sorry to send this to the entire dl.

I tried sending my mail to the originator of the referred mail at
"grosen%amadeus.ucsb:EDU:Xerox" as indicated in the From address but the mail
came back undeliverable. If Mark, the originator of the mail happens to see
this, or somebody who knows about this, would you please respond to me by e-mail
or call me at  (408)293-7835 during 9A.M to 6 P.M PST.

Thanks

Shekar

Domain name server:  parcvax.Xerox.COM,  Domain contact: Postmaster at Xerox.COM

If you are sure that the unknown host above is actually a valid Arpanet name,
there may be a problem with the name server at parcvax.Xerox.COM.  If you
forward the header of this message to Postmaster.pa at Xerox.COM the maintainers of
this name server will be notified about the problem.

The text of your message was