The D Programming Language (was: Still more new operators)

David Keppel pardo at june.cs.washington.edu
Mon Feb 8 11:29:47 AEST 1988

In article <11702 at brl-adm.ARPA> dsill at NSWC-OAS.arpa (Dave Sill) writes:
>but it could be D (it *should* be D, not P (pee?)).
>
>Maybe we should start a new newsgroup/mailing-list for the discussion
>of such things.  It seems like a lot of the current discussion here is
>about things that will never make it into ANSI C such as a power
>operator, `noalias' :-) et cetera.  Sure would improve the S/N ratio
>for those interested only in C.

Sounds good to me.

I've been collecting interesting ideas about ``D'' off the net for a while.
If y'all would like to send me your 1 or two favorite "improvements" to
C to be incorporated in "D", I'll send you a summary in response.

Not that I intend to write D or P or whatever, but if somebody wants my
ideas (take my ideas, please!)

	;-D on  (Creativity is ... hard to define)  Pardo

	pardo at cs.washington.edu		..!ucbvax!uw-beaver!uw-june!pardo