Aztex Shell v2.4 help needed

All You Zombies... gallo at fstvax.dec.com
Thu Feb 11 10:45:32 AEST 1988

	   I'm not sure whether this is the proper place,but here goes....

   I am running an apple dos 3.3 version of AZTEC C.It has the Version
   2.4 shell.I recently purchhased an Apple Disk 3.5 disk drive.The dod
   3.3 software partitions my 3.5 into two 400K partitions drive #1 and
   Drive #3.If I access the 3.5 from the dos prompt,I can access both
   partitions .If I try to use the shell,I cannot access the second
   partition.

   The question is:

    Is there someone else out there running AZTEC C (Dos 3.3,Apple) on
    a disk 3.5 that can provide some patches to allow the shell to
    access drive units other that 1 and 2.

    BTW,This was also posted to comp.sys.apple.

      THank you very much,

         Tom Gallo

			      Tom Gallo (/tomg)