MSC 5.0 Bug???

j.r.lupien jrl at anuck.UUCP
Thu Feb 11 00:51:39 AEST 1988

Sorry to have to post this, the mailers didn't like the return path
they generated for me.

**message follows: ****

From: jrl%anuck%twitch%homxb%mtuxo at mtune.att.com
Date: Tue, 9 Feb  12:30:15 1988
To: twitch!homxb!mtuxo!mtune!rutgers!cmcl2!brl-adm!adm!C03601DM%WUVMD.BITNET at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: MSC 5.0 Bug???

> Is anybody aware of a bug in the fwrite() routine of MSC 5? If not, then
> either I found one (highly unlikely), or my program is screwed up in some
> subtle way (Extremely probable)...

Hello,
   Perhaps you could be a bit more specific. I have used the fwrite
stuff, and found only one surprise: it does crlf translation by
default. You have to turn it off explicitly in your fopen call.
If that's not the problem, why don't you send me more specifics -
I would be willing to look at your source.

			-John Lupien
			(ihnp4|twitch)!mvuxa!anuxh!jrl