== vs =

Dave Sill dsill at NSWC-OAS.arpa
Fri Jan 29 03:24:38 AEST 1988

In article <558 at cerebus.UUCP> Greg Shubin <cerebus!gregs> writes:
>     brain thinks:  "if x is equal to y then ... "

      brain applies "C-mode" transform to above thought to
      convert the abstract logical expression to C code.
      oops, there's a bug in the transform causing ...

>     fingers type:  "if (x = y) ..." instead of "if (x == y) ..."

Does it make sense to change the language because some people have a
problem making the abstract <=> real transformation?

=========
The opinions expressed above are mine.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world."
					-- Ludwig Wittgenstein