Trigraphs: a program

Dick Dunn rcd at ico.ISC.COM
Thu Jun 2 10:42:04 AEST 1988

> Here is a program which can be used to determine whether ANSI trigraph
> processing will have an adverse effect on your code...
...and then, instructions on how to use it in UNIX...
but I wonder why a UNIX user would write a program to do what a one-line
command can do?

And, all seriousness aside, shouldn't the program have been written with
trigraphs?  (It IS kind of fun to see what it looks like.)
--
Dick Dunn      UUCP: {ncar,cbosgd,nbires}!ico!rcd       (303)449-2870
   ...If you get confused just listen to the music play...