turboc/msc spawn*

Patrick Bennett null at bsu-cs.UUCP
Sat Jun 18 05:01:56 AEST 1988

In article <5712 at columbia.edu>, aronoff at garfield (Avram Aronoff) writes:
> In article <6685 at sigi.Colorado.EDU> swarbric at tramp.Colorado.EDU (Frank Swarbrick) writes:
> >I have a better question...  How does one go about reporting bugs to software

> The proper place to report bugs (or request support) for Turbo C is on
> CompuServe. Borland maintains four (!) forums there supporting all of their
> products. A reply is usually received one day after a message is posted.

Borland now has a forum (RoundTable) on GEnie as well - the Author of
Turbo C is scheduled to be in the Conference on the 26th...  The director
of languages was on a few weeks ago...  I highly reccomend GEnie - 'tis
onlt $5.00 an hour at 300 *AND* 1200...

GEnie's IBM RT just broke the 10,000 file mark as well...  Free uploads and
the fastest d/l's of them all...
--
----
Patrick Bennett     UUCP:  <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee,uunet}!bsu-cs!null