Let's define our own NULL

Richard Hargrove richardh at killer.UUCP
Sat Jun 25 23:31:17 AEST 1988

In article <8147 at brl-smoke.ARPA>, gwyn at brl-smoke.ARPA (Doug Gwyn ) writes:
> [ his umpteenth posting in the last year of the correct interpretation of
>   what NULL means and how to use it properly ]

C'mon folks. How many times does Doug [Guy, Henry, Chris, {your favorite
comp.lang.c regular}] have to explain this? Is this concept REALLY this
difficult?

While I normally read anything posted by the regulars, I now skip postings
that contain NULL in the Subject:, regardless of author. Am I the only
person out here who is tired of the interminable discussion of NULL?

I think Doug shows remarkable patience by continuing to respond to this one.
He certainly has more than I do.

I think we need to start the "= vs. ==" discuusion up again. It's been
dormant for about six weeks now... ;-)

richard hargrove
...!{ihnp4 | codas | cbosgd}!killer!richardh