Microsoft C 5.0 help?

greg yachuk greggy at infmx.UUCP
Wed Mar 23 05:15:31 AEST 1988

Your requests sounds like you cannot use CV with small model programs.
I haven't had any problems using CV (Ver 2.10) with them (C 5.0).  When
I built Large Model stuff, CL.EXE complained about "cl /AL/Zi stuff.c",
(Command line error 2009 : unknown option '/' in '-A') but this was
rectified by adding a space between /AL and /Zi.  My large model stuff
worked fine (of course :-).

The only problem I did encounter was trying to use this new CV while I
had both SideKick and PC-NFS installed on my AT.  Then CV would complain
about "invalid argument" and exit immediately.  Taking out either would
fix it.  This didn't happen with the CV that was shipped with 4.0.

I don't understand it, and don't want to take the time and aggravation to try.

	-greg

Informix Software, Inc.	  Menlo Park CA		(415) 322-4100
{pyramid|uunet}!infmx!greggy

So, like, uh, where do you guys get all these cool .sigs from, anyways?