Character handling functions -- Jan 88, dpANS

David Wolverton daw at houxs.UUCP
Thu Mar 31 00:33:44 AEST 1988

In article <7582 at brl-smoke.ARPA>, gwyn at brl-smoke.ARPA (Doug Gwyn ) writes:
> Don't send your comments to me nor to other committee members;
> send them to X3 in accordance with the instructions included
> with the public review draft (between pages 100 and 101, I am
> told; don't ask me why!).

For those of us who don't have the instructions between pages 100 and 101,
could you post them (or at least mail to me?).  I don't really want to spend
$75 just to get 1 sheet of paper.

Dave Wolverton