Pascal --> C question

Scott Schwartz schwartz at gondor.cs.psu.edu
Fri Mar 11 03:16:56 AEST 1988

In article <4940001 at hpiacla.HP.COM> mlight at hpiacla.HP.COM (Mike Light ) writes:
>>	SinWave: packed array[0..255] of char;
>>	char SinWave[256];

>Almost any pascal-ism has an equivalent in C (but not necessarily
>the other way around).

Except that the useful ones are never that easy.  One of my favorites:
	bitstring: packed array[0..1023] of boolean;
In C you have to do bit-fiddling by hand to get the same effect.

-- Scott Schwartz                       | Your array may be without head or
        schwartz at gondor.cs.psu.edu      | tail, yet it will be proof against