DOS Interrupts 1Eh and 2Eh

Steve Creps creps at silver.bacs.indiana.edu
Fri Mar 25 12:40:41 AEST 1988

In article <615 at naucse.UUCP> wew at naucse.UUCP (Bill Wilson) writes:

>If anyone can send me examples of linking assembly modules to Turbo C
>I would appreciate it.  I can successfully link MS Fortran but the
>assembly is throwing me for a loop.  I either get function not found
>errors on the link (following the poor examples in the manuals.) or
>if I do inline assembly I always get phase loop errors.

>Any clues?

   I'm not a Turbo C user, but did you remember to prepend an underscore
to the routine names in the ASM code?

Steve Creps on the 8650 runnin' Ultrix at Indiana University.
creps at silver.bacs.indiana.edu (192.12.206.2), ...iuvax!silver!creps,
creps at iubacs.bitnet "Hey fellas, it's a four-legged V-8!"