Getcher cards and letters in, folks! COMMENT PERIOD CLOSING!

John Gilmore gnu at hoptoad.uucp
Sun Mar 27 23:36:57 AEST 1988

The "Public Review" period for the current ANSI C draft ends April 12, 1988.

If you have complaints about the current state of the standard, from
nits all the way up to non-negotiable demands about noalias, write them down,
make three copies, and send two of them [FedEx if you're late] to:

	X3 Secretariat/CBEMA
	311 First Street, NW, Suite 500
	Washington, DC  20001
and
	Board of Standards Review
	American National Standards Institute
	1430 Broadway
	New York, NY  10018

The Board of Standards Review in particular wants to hear about defects
in the *process* of creating a standard; their job is to make sure that
the process was fair and followed all the rules.  They will hear from me
about the lack of machine readable review copies...care to lend your
voice too?

You can get a copy of the standard for $65 by calling Global Engineering
Documents at +1 800 854 7179 or +1 714 261 1455, extension 300.
{pyramid,ptsfa,amdahl,sun,ihnp4}!hoptoad!gnu			  gnu at toad.com
		"Watch me change my world..." -- Liquid Theatre