Borland Turboc and MS Fortran integration?

Bill Wilson wew at naucse.UUCP
Wed Mar 2 03:17:37 AEST 1988

In article <9712 at shemp.CS.UCLA.EDU>, todd at SEAS.UCLA.EDU writes:
> I've talked my father into looking at TurboC and he likes it.
> He doesn't want to port all his code, but would like the fast
> TurboC windows.  Is is straightforward to call TurboC from
> MS Fortran 4.0 or visa-versa.  This is supported with MS C.

It is possible to link MS Fortran and Turbo C routines.  I have
worked with FAR pointers and parameter passing (By ref and by
value) for both and it works just fine linking fortran to C code.
I have not tried the opposite direction.  If you would like code
samples please send me a self addressed stamped envelope to

Bill Wilson
NAU Computer Center
Box 15100
Flagstaff, AZ 86011