cpp.c desperately needed

Scott Schwartz schwartz at gondor.cs.psu.edu
Thu Mar 17 13:16:30 AEST 1988

In article <148 at amcad.UUCP> billb at amcad.UUCP (Bill Burton) writes:
>I need a pd cpp as well.  Our compiler doesn't handle #define's longer
>than eight chars (nor variables either).

The Free Software Foundation distributes a cpp like program as part
of the GNU cc compiler.  It is available from prep.ai.mit.edu by
ftp, or via USMail by writing to

	Free Software Foundation, Inc.
	675 Mass Ave
	Cambridge, MA 02139

If you want them to mail you a tape, you'll have to send a check for
about $150 (your prices may vary.)

-- Scott Schwartz                       | Your array may be without head or
        schwartz at gondor.cs.psu.edu      | tail, yet it will be proof against