Undelivered mail

MAILER%ALASKA.BITNET at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU MAILER%ALASKA.BITNET at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Thu Mar 24 01:37:37 AEST 1988

[Non-Deliverable:  User does not exist or has never logged on]

Date: 23 March 1988, 10:01:43 EST
From: SOSLIZ   at UOGUELPH
To:   OP at ALASKA

Hi.   You don't know me, but because you're the operator, I'm hoping you
have access to the information I need.  Cathy Hirt is a friend of mine,
and I am trying to reach her boss, Kurt.  I don't know what his last
name is, all I know is that he works for the U. of A. Computer Center.
Do you know him, and more importantly, can you provide me with his
USERID (and node)?  Thanks in advance.
Elizabeth Reemeyer, Computing Services, University of Guelph.