Wanted!! Lattace - C Manual

Geoff Coleman @ College of Engineering coleman at sask.UUCP
Fri Mar 18 11:48:51 AEST 1988

> In article <12150 at brl-adm.ARPA>, V064EHX5 at ubvmsc.cc.buffalo.EDU writes:
>> Any one know where I can get a Lattace - C manual free or very cheap?? Reply to V064ehx5.  Thank you!
>
> In other words, you've stolen a copy of the compiler and now
> you want someone to steal a copy of the documentation for you.
> And you have the gall to admit it in public.
>
> Amazing.

	Not only that but he can't spell. The compile is Lattice!
I really hope someone in power at your institution follows this group.

Geoff Coleman                         | BITNET: Coleman at sask
College of Engineering                | UUCP: {utcsri,ihnp4}!sask!skul!geoff
University of Saskatchewan            | Compserve: 76515,1513  just a number
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan               | voice: (306) 966-5415

	"Why does a hearse horse snicker, hauling a lawyer away?"
						- Carl Sandburg