Apology to Richard Harter

Dave Burton daveb at laidbak.UUCP
Thu Mar 10 03:44:39 AEST 1988

In article <25387 at cca.CCA.COM> g-rh at CCA.CCA.COM.UUCP (Richard Harter) writes:
|In article <1354 at laidbak.UUCP> daveb at laidbak.UUCP (Dave Burton) writes:
|>Please don't design D until you understand C.
|Er, Dave, may I suggest it is inadvisable to make remarks such as
|"Please don't design D until you understand C".

You're right. I'm sorry for the slight.
The remark was not intented to be a slurr on your personal abilities,
rather a plea against throwing features at a language.
--
--------------------"Well, it looked good when I wrote it"---------------------
 Verbal: Dave Burton                        Net: ...!ihnp4!laidbak!daveb