== vs =

der Mouse mouse at mcgill-vision.UUCP
Thu Mar 10 17:21:28 AEST 1988

In article <502 at psu-cs.UUCP>, winterss at psu-cs.UUCP (Stafford Winters ) writes:
> I would be inclined to write a secondary preprocessor [...] that
> would substitute == for each = and = for each :=

If you really want = and :=, I would recommend using Pascal.  If you
must use C for some reason, this is the way to do it.  But don't expect
me to work on the resulting code.

> Note: this can be accomplished with a macro,

How?  Try it.  If you get it to work, I really want to know what macros
you used.  (I will almost certainly claim that your C compiler is
broken, too.)

					der Mouse

			uucp: mouse at mcgill-vision.uucp
			arpa: mouse at larry.mcrcim.mcgill.edu