Character handling functions -- Jan 88, dpANS

Doug Gwyn gwyn at brl-smoke.ARPA
Thu Mar 31 21:02:59 AEST 1988

In article <804 at houxs.UUCP> daw at houxs.UUCP (David Wolverton) writes:
>For those of us who don't have the instructions between pages 100 and 101,
>could you post them (or at least mail to me?).  I don't really want to spend
>$75 just to get 1 sheet of paper.

I thought it was $65 and that it got you a copy of the draft and
rationale to which your comments would presumably apply.

I don't have the instructions since I get revised drafts through
X3J11 committee mailings and didn't see the need to purchase a
public review copy that differed only in having change bars removed
and instructions inserted in a mysterious place.  I would guess
that the instructions say to send comments to the X3 Secretariat
(CBEMA) to arrive by April 12, 1988.