Variable argument lists.

Wayne A. Christopher faustus at ic.Berkeley.EDU
Tue May 17 02:46:45 AEST 1988

In article <1740 at rpp386.UUCP>, jfh at rpp386.UUCP (John F. Haugh II) writes:
> the addition of one more instruction (or two or three or whatever for
> really deficient hardware) to provide such a useful function would
> seem like A Good Thing.

The number of arguments isn't the only issue, remember...  You have to know
the types too.  Ints and doubles are of different sizes.  If you know
all your arguments are of one type, though, I'll bet you could figure
out the number of arguments from within the called function for just about
any architecture.

	Wayne