Source level debugger wanted.

A1 jeff giordano jeff at polyof.UUCP
Mon May 2 05:50:05 AEST 1988

In article <750 at leah.Albany.Edu>, jac423 at leah.Albany.Edu (Julius A Cisek) writes:

> I'm also looking for a source level debugger for the Atari ST Megamax C
> package.
For $20 you can get an upgrade for Megamax, which has a source degugger.

I just recieved my manual, and have not yet had a chance to try it.

Geoffrey Giordano

Me?!?, Don't ask me. I'm just a brain dead poly student.

PS.   Thanx to those who responded about the docs.  I Megamax about them
they said they were sorry and would mail them right out.  Two days later
they were in my mailbox.  Thats what I call good customer service. Maby
ATARI should take lessons.  :-)