Bug in new K&R?

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Tue May 10 13:14:15 AEST 1988

> ... we seem to have passed the
> Gwyn, Torek, and Spencer tests with no more than minor cuts and
> abrasions.

Actually, you've only passed the first two; the Spencer test wasn't
being given that day... :-)  Once in a while I decide I'm just not going
to get involved in a discussion, particularly if Chris or Doug has already
waded in, and PARTICULARLY if the debate turns on some fine point of type
qualifiers and type compatibility!  Talk about swamps...
--
NASA is to spaceflight as            |  Henry Spencer @ U of Toronto Zoology
the Post Office is to mail.          | {ihnp4,decvax,uunet!mnetor}!utzoo!henry