gotos

Daniel R. Levy levy at ttrdc.UUCP
Mon May 2 06:58:43 AEST 1988

Henry,

If you really, truly believe that "properly designed" code practically never
needs a goto, you ought to write a book on the subject.  I mean this in all
seriousness.  Just lording it over the "unenlightened" masses (actually,
people who program AT ALL aren't a dumb bunch) without sharing the full secrets
of your wisdom is tantamount to being smart alecky.
--
|------------Dan Levy------------|  Path: ihnp4,<most AT&T machines>!ttrdc!levy
|--------Skokie, Illinois--------|  sweeping on to the grand fallacy.