Optimization (really .sig flame)

Wayne A. Throop throopw at xyzzy.UUCP
Sat May 14 05:26:04 AEST 1988

) dsill at nswc-oas.arpa (Dave Sill)
)>NASA is to spaceflight as      |  Henry Spencer @ U of Toronto Zoology
)>the Post Office is to mail.    | {ihnp4,decvax,uunet!mnetor}!utzoo!henry
) I think it's indecorous for a Canadian to criticize the U.S. space
) program in an international forum.  And besides, people who live in
) glass houses...

I don't know from indecorousness, but I DO know that I'd rather have my
mail delivered by NASA than ride in a spacecraft built by the Post Office.

        (appologies to Bartholomew Gimble
                (if our quote system is attributed correctly))
--
You will not see a monster {at Loch Ness}
just as millions before you have not.