C interpreters?

Gregory Conway gregory at ritcsh.UUCP
Thu May 26 10:11:43 AEST 1988

In article <844 at esunix.UUCP>, bpendlet at esunix.UUCP (Bob Pendleton) writes:

> I've heard some rumors about a C interpreters called Sabre. Does anyone
> know where I can get more information about it? Any information about
> commercially available, or even free, C interpreters would be
> appreciated.
>
> 			Thanks
>
> 				Bob P.

I'll post this to the net since it may be of interest to other people.
While I don't have the article here (it's at work), there was a rather
good report/evaluation of several C interpreters in a recent issue
of BYTE magazine.  Try going back through the last few months issues.
I should state that the interpreters were written for IBM PC's.  You
don't state what machine you own, but it was worth telling you anyway.  :-)