Optimization (really .sig flame)

walter at garth.UUCP walter at garth.UUCP
Fri May 13 02:58:15 AEST 1988

Dave Sill writes:
>>NASA is to spaceflight as            |  Henry Spencer @ U of Toronto Zoology
>>the Post Office is to mail.          | {ihnp4,decvax,uunet!mnetor}!utzoo!henry
>
>I think it's indecorous for a Canadian to criticize the U.S. space
>program in an international forum.  And besides, people who live in
>glass houses...

You're assuming he has a low opinion of the Post Office :-)
Perhaps, having tried to 'reply' to postings, he is amazed by the
efficiency with which letters are rushed to their _correct_ destination :-)
The U.S. is to space exploration	Any similarities between my opinions
as Portugal was to sea exploration.	and those of the person who signs my
					paychecks is purely coincidental.
E-Mail route: ...!pyramid!garth!walter		(415) 852-2384
USPS: Intergraph APD, 2400 Geng Road, Palo Alto, California 94303