C COMPILER FOR IBM MAINFRAME

Gary Benson inc at tc.fluke.COM
Fri May 27 07:25:29 AEST 1988

In article <867 at dsacg3.UUCP> ajmyrvold at violet.waterloo.edu (Alan Myrvold)
writes:

> In article <1811 at thebes.UUCP> schwartz at swatsun.UUCP (Scott Schwartz) writes:

>> I think that the university of waterloo markets a C compiler for IBM
>> mainframes, at least those that run VM/CMS.  As for MVS, I'm not sure.

> The February 1988 issue of Computer Language has advertisements for
> SAS/C and Waterloo C - pages 85 and 109. IBM has a C too.

> I haven't used either - so I cannot claim a preference.

> Si je t'aime? Bien sur que je t'aime! Ne suis-je pas en train de
> te le prouver encore une fois, dans ce lit?

As a public service to this newsgroup in thanks for all the helpful hints
and advice I have gotten here over the past (God has it been that long
ALREADY?) ...the past 2 weeks, I provide here a translation of Alan's
signoff message, which if you are at all alert, you would immediately have
recognized as pidgin Farcy.

    "So what if I love you? Good sir how I do love you! Assuming Swiss
     passengers on the train of tea provide again one goose, may I dance
     with your lip?"

--
Gary Benson		   -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-inc at tc.fluke.com_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Publication Services	   Ensign Benson, Space Cadet, Digital Circus, Sector R