C DATABASE LIBRARY WANTED!

James Dickie jamesd at lakesys.UUCP
Wed Nov 30 02:47:46 AEST 1988

Hello,

I am in grave need of a public domain (C source) database library.  I need
the functions: get equal, get next, get previous, multiple keys, record
locking, etc.  I need a library of functions that I can just make calls
to and it maintains the index files by itself.

I know there are many comercial ones (like C-TREE, BTRIEVE, C-ISAM) but I
havn't the money...awe... why else would I be programming??? Hee.

Anyway, could anyone please let me know where I could get some of the C
source code libraries?  If you have one PLEASE mail it to me (comprees &
uuencode) or at least write me.  I used to be a uucp sight and I'm in the
new maps listings but my feed-node belched and is just getting back together.
I'll leave the sightname of the node I'm posting this from.

THanks!

Current sight:  jamesd at lakesys.UUCP  {backbone}!marque!lakesys!jamesd

Within a week or so:
   overlord at abyss.UUCP   {backbone,uunet}!marque!lakesys!abyss!overlord