CALL FOR VOTES - comp.bbs.xbbs

Mark J. Bailey root at mjbtn.MFEE.TN.US
Sat Nov 12 10:48:20 AEST 1988

I like what one poster suggested (and Sandy of xbbs, too), that we create
a group called comp.unix.bbs or comp.unix.conferencing as it would easily
cover xbbs as well as all the other equally nice packages available.  Like
Sandy said, XBBS is ideal from some, but some other package may be for you.
How about DISCUSSIONS on this?

Mark.

--
Mark J. Bailey                                    "Y'all com bak naw, ya hear!"
USMAIL: 511 Memorial Blvd., Murfreesboro, TN 37129 ___________________________